Monday, April 25, 2011

My drawer in the bathroom

Photobucket



Another great challenge at "I am an organizing junkie". The challenge was to get a drayer of your choice organized. I have so many drawers, some organized, some not, so out of all the drawers I had, I chose the one that I probably needed every day: The drawer in the bathroom where I keep my hairbrushes, nail polish, make up, hair scrunchies etc. I tossed a lot, unfortunaterly I forgot to take a before picture, however, the after picture looks so much better than the before one would have...
Dadaaaa


It's not THE big thing, but a small step forward:) Right?
I will even try to do the Menu Planning Monday challenge on "I am an organizing Junkie", but I'll probably do that in a speparate post later. Aaaaahhh, procastination....

1 comment:

  1. Taking care of a home and family is a full-time job! Great start!

    ReplyDelete