Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Ha.. You didn't think I actually would, right?
First of all, I am linking this beautiful button back to Laura's Site 'I am an Organizing Junkie'. Setting MPM (Menu Plan Monday) up, she deserves the credit!

Photobucket


So, now to the Menu Plan..

Monday

Lunch:Beef and Rice (altho I am leaving out the cellery due to an allergy I have, and I add a little tomato sauce to the carrot/beef/onion mixture)
Dinner: Mac&Cheese

Tuesday
Lunch: Beef Enchiladas
Dinner: Spicy Honey Soy Roasted
Dinner: Lemony-Garlicy-Cheesey Tilapia

Wednesday
Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Dinner: Spinach Goat Cheese Lasagne

Thursday
Leftover Day

Friday
Lunch: Southwestern Vegetarian Pizza
Dinner: Spicy Honey Soy Roasted Chicken Thighs served with French fries and a mixed salad

Saturday
Lunch:?? probably leftovers
Dinner: Turkey Breasts and baked potatoes (topped with sour cream and cheddar cheese)

Sunday
Lunch:?? probably leftovers
Dinner: Moussaka and cottage cheese salad

Monday
Lunch: Large mixed salad with baguette
Dinner: Amish Husband's delight (willing to share the recipe if anyone is interested)

I never plan breakfast. We always have so many bagels, fruit, corn flakes, yoghurts etc over here that everyone just grabs what they feel like. Drinks are juice, chololate milk, milk, water, coffee and tea. Snacks are usually yoghurt, crackers or fruit as well. :)
Now off to fix lunch and write my shopping List for tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment