Sunday, February 6, 2011

So today I....

Yesterday night I realized that the drawer I keep my silverware was in an innacceptable shape. It was when I was about to go to bed, so I took a picture of this desastrous drawer first thing in the morning.

As you can see there was way too much in there, which made it hard to keep it clean. So I took everything out of there and took this picture.. Gross...

After vaccuming it and completely cleaning the drawer as well cleaning the organizing tool (which is to be put into the drawer), I spotted an old coffee box which I had kept because it was so pretty. I decided this was the perfect tool to put my wooden spoons etc in.
So here we go with the AFTER pictures...




So one more thing got cleaned and a little organized and I am happy about that. :)See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment