Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Progress

Today, I went some more through a drawer full of paper clutter and I admit I was too ashamed to take a picture. The papers I still need are in my Home Management binder, the others were shredded.
Today, I stumbeled on a blog called "Finding Joy In My Kitchen" which I will be visiting more often from now on. The kitchen is a huge hotspot, so I am happy to announce that today, DH cleared ALL of his clutter out of there and will bring it to the recycling center tomorrow. I was nagging for a while, and figured he won't clean it out if I keep nagging, so I didn't say anything for a while and voila. I guess he found it way to complicated to find his own stuff and gave in! :) Anyway, SnoWhite from "Finding Joy In My Kitchen" has some great ideas and inspired me a lot, more than she will probably know! :) So more on my kitchen progress soon here (hopefully).
Want to take a look at what I did with the toys a during the 21 day organizing challenge over at "A bowl full of lemons". There you go. Keep in mind that this pictue was taken AFTER the kids dragged a lot out again and put it back after several reminders.

Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment