Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Launchpad Make Over

Another post with embarrassing pictures....
A bowl full of lemons has another weekly challenge up. So here we go... This weeks challenge is to create a launchpad. And I must just say OH MY. I know that I have to do something about it (with or without challenge) and a week is probably enough to fix the worst, but not everything.... Judge yourself.

This is our entry...




In case you didn't figure it out, I did not do any extra cleaning or picking up before taking the pictures, lol. The build in dresser is overfloating with my husbands stuff, and he is still in the process of decluttering it. I figured I will help him a little with that these days to at least have a enough space to hang the claots.
I did get a small shelf to put the shoes on today, so we will no longer have to put them into the build in dresser. We also finally need a desk for my computer. We need a place to hang our keys. This is just a small brainstorming about what we need to get done by the end of this week! Check back soon for changes and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment