Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 'Burkina Faso'

Yes, that's the country my husband is from. And honestly, altho I visited Burkina and we got married there, I feel horrible to say I never attempted to learn anything about their culture, let alone cook something specifically from Burkina Faso. I tried African in general tho.
So next week, I am trying to cook only dishes from Burkina Faso.
I'll come back to this post once I found a link to a recipe.. So consider this my Menu Planning Monday post.. On Friday.

Monday:
Dinner: Munyu Caf Couscous

Tuesday:
Dinner: Maan Nezim Nzedo (Fish Stew with Vegetables)

Wednesday:
Dinner: Riz gras au Poulet

Thursday:
Dinner: Sauce aux Gombos with TĂ´

Friday:
Dinner:

Saturday:
Dinner: Couscous Burkinabé

Sunday:
Dinner:



Other:
Mango Chutney
Beignets d'haricots

No comments:

Post a Comment