Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket


Sooo, last week I did not completely stick to my menu. Basically because I didn't get the tilapia I was looking for. I rotated and switched, added leftovers where I could and it worked out anyways:)

So let's see...
Tuesday
Lunch: Soup with Pancakes
Dinner: Spaghetti with Shrimp Sauce

Wednesday
Lunch: Omelette
Dinner: Amish Husbands Delight (since I did not make it last week)

Thursday
Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches
Dinner: Stuffed Peppers on a bed of rice

Friday
Lunch: Old School Potato Soup
Dinner: Crock Pot Beef Stew

Saturday
Lunch: Simple Arroz con Pollo
Dinner: Couscous with Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Sunday
Lunch: Easy Shepherd's Pie with Garlic Romano Potatoes
Dinner: Mixed salad with garlic bread

Monday
Lunch: Tropical Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette
Dinner: Sicilian Meat Roll with potatoes

Found inspiration??

No comments:

Post a Comment